Sample Referral Program
- Earn 25% of first payment
- Earn 10% of each additional payment
- 2nd tier earns 5%
Refer a friend to our application, and receive 1 month for free!
Valid from 3/22/17 to 9/18/17
Thank you for visiting our affiliate program!
As a member of What's in the Bible's Affiliate Program, you have the opportunity to earn 20% of any sales you generate at the What's in the Bible? store.
We know you're eager to get started, so here are the four steps you'll need to follow.
1. Login above to access your unique affiliate link and banners that use your unique code. Using these two resources, you will receive credit for all sales that come through your link.
2. Share the link on your site and social media outlets as often as you'd like.
3. Login above to monitor your sales.
4. Receive 20% of all sales you generate. You will receive your commissions via PayPal approximately twice a month. Please add your paypal email to your account under my profile. If you do not have a PayPal account, special arrangements can be made to receive commissions as store credit.
If you have any questions, please contact Jamie at email@example.com.
* Payout for the What's in the Bible? Affiliate Program is done approximately twice a month.
* Affiliates must have a PayPal account to be paid. Store credit is offered as an option to affiliates without PayPal only in special circumstances.
* All Sales will have a 30 day refund period. Returned transactions that were previously approved and payed out on will be deducted from your next payment.
* You can not receive commissions for your own purchases or orders placed through your link.